Get the Necessary Legal Documents for Your College Kid NOW!

July 22nd, 2016   •   Comments Off   

Is your kid going to college this fall? If so, you should consider making sure he/she has signed a general power of attorney and health care power of attorney in your favor. If your child is 18 or over, he/she is an adult. Your rights as parents greatly diminish. If something happens when he/she is away at school, you will have no rights with respect to their medical, financial, educational and/or legal matters. If you are interested in having these legal documents in place, call us NOW before the school year starts!

Laura L. Volpini

Volpini & Associates, LLC
75 Public Square, Suite 1310
Cleveland, Ohio 44113
Phone: (216) 367-5665
Fax: (216) 367-5667

Like Us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter!